YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

2022 Recruiting Class

<< < (3/7) > >>

IAA Fan:
That kicker looks solid. 15 of 19 with a long of 49 this year

peteonastick:
Andrew Hardin. JUCO transfer. Safety. Monroe College

ysuseasonticket:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on December 12, 2021, 03:34:08 PM ---Let’s get some line help on both sides
[/quote
I heard he pulled an offer from a OL from Hubbard 6' 5' 290 that was one of the 5 Blocks of Granite]  on WKBN.

I don't understand that at all. Maybe he doesn't want local talent, only 2 out of 24 signed

--- End quote ---

penguinpower:
As I said earlier, he does an excellent job recruiting.  He needs some time.  He knows what he needs.  Every transfer he's brought in has made an impact.  I trust him.  Watch his press conference on YouTube under the Youngstown State Athletics channel. He tells you everything you need to know.  He's going to be a great coach and has to overcome bullsh** Covid restrictions.  He needs time.  You will see.best choice we could have had as a coach, especially with our budget.  He wants to be hereand he is from the area. 

Can't get the 5'7 local kids from Mooney to compete with NDSU and others in our difficult conference.  He knows that.

ysuseasonticket:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on December 16, 2021, 08:19:56 PM ---As I said earlier, he does an excellent job recruiting.  He needs some time.  He knows what he needs.  Every transfer he's brought in has made an impact.  I trust him.  Watch his press conference on YouTube under the Youngstown State Athletics channel. He tells you everything you need to know.  He's going to be a great coach and has to overcome bullsh** Covid restrictions.  He needs time.  You will see.best choice we could have had as a coach, especially with our budget.  He wants to be hereand he is from the area. 

Can't get the 5'7 local kids from Mooney to compete with NDSU and others in our difficult conference.  He knows that.

--- End quote ---

No one is talking about Mooney, DP pulled an offer from one of the 5 blocks of granite on WKBN.  He's 6'5" 290 from Hubbard. A local kid, what gives?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version