YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

The Schedule gets easier next season

(1/2) > >>

Wick250:
Obviously, Northern Iowa, South Dakota State, and North Dakota State destroyed us up front. Based on the schedules posted by the fans from Northern Iowa and South Dakota State, we do not play those two schools in 2022 and 2023.

Next year's home schedule was published in the basketball program:

Sept. 3    Duquesne
Sept. 10  Dayton
Oct. 8      North Dakota
Oct. 15    Indiana State
Oct. 29    South Dakota
Nov. 19   Southern Illinois

That means road games with North Dakota State, Missouri State, Illinois State, and Western Illinois, plus one money game (Kentucky?)

guinpen:
I like it, six home games, please please please all be 1:00 games.

No UNI or SDSU

Dayton will be Dayton but we have to watch the Dukes, beat OU out of the mighty mac this year

IAA Fan:
That's a good poll question. I like late games.

guinpen:
Actually there are two things about the home games that irk me. I just never cared for night games for what ever reason. College games are meant to be in the day, high school games are meant for the evening.

What bugs me more is having so many different starting times. Guessing that traveling schedules play into it and maybe trying to schedule around other schools games which I hope is not the case.

Should not have to look at the ticket to remind me what time the game starts this Saturday. If YSU is at home I want to know that the game must be at 1.

Dmorton:
Why only 10 games?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version