YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

SALUKIS

<< < (3/5) > >>

Penguin Nation:
Geez….no need to get those panties knotted up. We’re just speaking freely while we still can (except for my posts that get deleted).  It’s ok to put the pom poms down and call promoters of convicted gang rapists scumbags (really also a serial rapist as the raping continued repeatedly throughout the course of the night until the girl woke up mostly naked and covered in semen and urine).

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 18, 2021, 05:31:00 PM ---Geez….no need to get those panties knotted up. We’re just speaking freely while we still can (except for my posts that get deleted).  It’s ok to put the pom poms down and call promoters of convicted gang rapists scumbags (really also a serial rapist as the raping continued repeatedly throughout the course of the night until the girl woke up mostly naked and covered in semen and urine).

--- End quote ---

only your language was deleted DI Nation.  No need to be crude to make it stick.

dwj:
There is one good point that will come from this year.  We should get a  lot of media coverage when the other teams put out their hilight videos.

guinpen:
So folks bark about our lack of fans in the stands, SIU is playing for a possible first round home play-off game and they may have 5k in the stands.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: guinpen on November 16, 2021, 03:18:34 PM ---Sounds like a great place to end our road losing streak.

--- End quote ---

Like I said!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version