YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

The Feeling of Impending Doom

<< < (2/6) > >>

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: guinpen on November 10, 2021, 07:09:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 10, 2021, 04:33:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: dwj on November 10, 2021, 11:04:34 AM ---Ye of little faith.  I just saw DP on TV last night and he said that the team is getting better every day.

--- End quote ---

Oh thank goodness! The a$$istant principal turned principal sees the program that hasn't won a road game in the last four years is on the mend. Phew!  :D

--- End quote ---

Honestly what would expect a head coach to say?

--- End quote ---

Can the assistant principal turned principal forfeit this game too and blame the plandemic?

dwj:
I really believe that our team is not playing up to their potential due to the fact that the coaching staff are way out of their league.  And I feel for the players going into senior day in front of maybe 4000 fans and taking another butt kicking.

Penguin Nation:
http://www.mvc.org/football/stats/Valley%20Football%20Stats%20Conf.pdf?path=football

Interesting conference stats. Mitch Davidson leads the league in yards/play due to a very impressive outing and ranks high in several other categories.

Speaking of stats, I love how YSU is losing badly to “hookers and cocaine.”

YSUFANSINCE1990:
   4000 fans, I'd sign up for that right now, I was thinking 2500 at best.  Lousy weather, and great noon college football games on TV as well.  You can't run against ND State, and our only offense is running the ball.  Blowout.

I am not a Crenshaw hater, but he has done nothing for me in the pass game.  Last week 75 yards passing.  Yes, he can run, then make him a running back.  QBs need to make plays in the passing game downfield.   

HLecter:

--- Quote from: dwj on November 11, 2021, 10:43:36 AM ---I really believe that our team is not playing up to their potential due to the fact that the coaching staff are way out of their league.  And I feel for the players going into senior day in front of maybe 4000 fans and taking another butt kicking.

--- End quote ---

4000 fans?  How about 1500 if we count the band.

Shame the seniors and their parents go out like this

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version