YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

RABBITS

<< < (4/6) > >>

goodnews:
Imagine the recruits that wont be coming here because of these blood baths.  Nearly 600 yards on offense for SDSU and 83% (10-12) on 3rd efficiency.  How long do we have to listen to "we have to give them time"?  Now we can listen to the head coach say "I need to get better".  This is a JOKE!

IAA Fan:
SDSU never punted. What else do we say about defense? I noticed that Davis got in a little trouble after his first touchdown is anybody know anything? What’s your not supposed to throw?

Double ET:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on October 30, 2021, 07:21:49 PM ---SDSU never punted. What else do we say about defense? I noticed that Davis got in a little trouble after his first touchdown is anybody know anything? What’s your not supposed to throw?

--- End quote ---

Believe it or not, our players are better than our coaching staff. They probably told him not to throw those touchdown passes because they could be intercepted………just like the guy you have just replaced. Lol

Penquin68:
Total beat down today on both offense and defense. Both lines did not match up at all. Major trouble trying to recruit freshman and try to grow them into the size and strength to play with these guys. But we were in the national championship game a few years ago with Pelini and mostly Wolford's recruits. With the MAC and others recriting within 200 miles of us heavily, I think we need to use the portal to supplement our recruiting. Look what Michigan State did with adding 17 or so tranfers this year. They are undefeated and beat Michigan today.

At the beginning of the season after watching a few scrimmages I thought Crenshaw was 1 and Davidson 2 in the qb rankinig. After today I feel this is still true. Number 5 was hurting and could not elude the rush with our O line protection. Davidson did much better. I know it was the 2nd half, but he still looked better at evading the rush and throwing down the field. Not sure what will happen next week at the qb postion, but I think Davidson deserves a chance to show what he can do.

dwj:
Noticed a lot of recruits on the sideline prior to the game.  I'm sure they were impressed with the beat down and wanting to sign with YSU.  Anyways it was Halloween weekend the band was in costumes and our team came out dressed as a D1 football team.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version