YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Waid in Portal

<< < (2/4) > >>

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: guinpen on October 05, 2021, 05:53:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: Double ET on October 05, 2021, 04:39:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: peteonastick on October 05, 2021, 03:39:32 PM ---Mark Waid has entered the transfer portal.

--- End quote ---
I hope He is not going to Slippery Rock or IUP.

--- End quote ---

Why? Do you think that he can be a star at higher level, he could be a star at SRU? Just asking.

--- End quote ---

I too am confused by the SRU comment

penguinpower:
Under the old transfer rules you could play immediately if you transferred down. You would have to sit out a year if you wanted to play up a division.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Been awhile since I've posted, what have I missed? Remember when we had the opportunity to bring back Montgomery as H.C. and failed to do so? He was your guy to clean up Bo's mess and produce decent coaching across the board. What I'm watching out their is equivalent to dads coaching pee wee football in the fall !! Best of luck to Mark Waid IMO he was the best QB on the roster

Wick250:
It was inevitable that the loser of the quarterback derby would transfer. Waid found himself behind Crenshaw and moved to another position. He also knows that Brungard is coming next year. Several people who follow high school football closely tell me that Brungard is a better quarterback than Waid. Hope that the kid ends up somewhere where he can play.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: guinpen on October 05, 2021, 05:53:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: Double ET on October 05, 2021, 04:39:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: peteonastick on October 05, 2021, 03:39:32 PM ---Mark Waid has entered the transfer portal.

--- End quote ---
I hope He is not going to Slippery Rock or IUP.

--- End quote ---

Why? Do you think that he can be a star at higher level, he could be a star at SRU? Just asking.

--- End quote ---
I made the comment because many of our 2nd or 3rd string QB used to transfer to the rock.
I like Wade. I was hoping that he could catch on with another 1AA team in a weaker conference.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version