YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Western Illinois

(1/21) > >>

peteonastick:
62-56! 950 yards passing in the game?  WTH?  Anyhow - lets get this started.  This is the game to establish the balanced attack of run game and pass game.  If we can give Crenshaw some time, we should be able to get the ball downfield.  Must win at home in the conference! 

GO GUINS!

Wick250:
For starters, let's try not to give up a punt return for a touchdown and a kickoff return for a touchdown. Western Illinois will undoubtedly stack the box to stop McLaughlin. We should have single coverage all over the field.  And based on what I watched in the first half yesterday, the WIU secondary can not guard anybody.

The YO Show:
I listened to that penguin playbook episode last night. Made me pretty happy, I am getting more an more optimistic that DP is the right coach for this job. If nothing else, he definitely said the right things yesterday. Look for us to use the run to setup play action pass this week, also I think this is going to be a good game. Whether we win or not is gonna come down to how well the secondary plays I think.

Go Penguins!

YSU1:
This will be a tough game.

go guins:

--- Quote from: YSU1 on September 21, 2021, 12:20:44 PM ---This will be a tough game.

--- End quote ---
From here on, they will ALL be tough!  Our only "easy" game was a incredible comeback, 3 point overtime win!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version