YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Michigan State GameDay Thread

<< < (7/8) > >>

peteonastick:

--- Quote from: goodnews on September 12, 2021, 12:30:00 AM ---Strollo and company hired a  HC who has zero coordinator experience at the D1 level yet is expected to turn this thing around .  Not to mention he has to compete with 6 MAC schools for recruits within OHIO.   No need to worry though we have Petersons 20 year old son as the recruiting coordinator.  I could go on and on but have lost my interest after 20 years. If u don't think there is a problem look no further than this forum where only 20 posts were  made today after playing Michigan State.

--- End quote ---

The reason nobody is on this board posting anymore is because everyone is sick and tired of the cynical remarks and negative comments.  I'm about to jump off myself.  Who wants to read comments after two games that DP is no good, the team is a joke, no talent, recruiting sucks, Strollo sucks, Tressel sucks, YSU sucks...Youngstown at its finest...whoaaa is me...what have you done for me lately, steel is coming back, wear a mask - don't wear a mask.

GO GUINS

go guins:

--- Quote from: peteonastick on September 14, 2021, 07:49:34 AM ---
--- Quote from: goodnews on September 12, 2021, 12:30:00 AM ---Strollo and company hired a  HC who has zero coordinator experience at the D1 level yet is expected to turn this thing around .  Not to mention he has to compete with 6 MAC schools for recruits within OHIO.   No need to worry though we have Petersons 20 year old son as the recruiting coordinator.  I could go on and on but have lost my interest after 20 years. If u don't think there is a problem look no further than this forum where only 20 posts were  made today after playing Michigan State.

--- End quote ---

The reason nobody is on this board posting anymore is because everyone is sick and tired of the cynical remarks and negative comments.  I'm about to jump off myself.  Who wants to read comments after two games that DP is no good, the team is a joke, no talent, recruiting sucks, Strollo sucks, Tressel sucks, YSU sucks...Youngstown at its finest...whoaaa is me...what have you done for me lately, steel is coming back, wear a mask - don't wear a mask.

GO GUINS

--- End quote ---
Amen!  We were sitting at the patio bar at the country club after tennis and my friend was going on and on about how terrible everything is, YSU football, the Indians/Guardians, the POTUS, etc etc.  I said, "Mike, we made more money in the marked that at work this year, we are sitting at the club eating and drinking and talking about grandkids athletic endeavors and frankly, I'm thinking how lucky I am, not how UNLUCKY I am.   Damn it, the  cup is never full, but it is a damn sight short of empty! Frankly Crenshaw's performance in these first two games should be the start of a legend and all we are about is Phillips/administration/staff/player bashing. 

The YO Show:
On a positive note, the Youngstown State Football letters in steel look very awesome. I want to get something like that for myself. Hubbard Eaglewear used to make stuff for the team, and they don't make that shirt. Did YSU start using a different sportwear provider locally?

go guins:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on September 14, 2021, 03:32:09 PM ---On a positive note, the Youngstown State Football letters in steel look very awesome. I want to get something like that for myself. Hubbard Eaglewear used to make stuff for the team, and they don't make that shirt. Did YSU start using a different sportwear provider locally?

--- End quote ---
Picture?  Haven't seen shirt in question.

The YO Show:
Check out this tweet. Very first picture: https://twitter.com/ysufootball/status/1436706390861484034?s=20

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version