YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Michigan State GameDay Thread

<< < (4/8) > >>

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: Double ET on September 11, 2021, 03:49:55 PM ---The 2nd effort gave us hope although it was played against their backups.

--- End quote ---

Our backups were in the 4th quarter too.

The YO Show:
Duquesne beat Ohio today. Be glad we didn't play them at home  :-X

penguinpower:
This is going to be a long rebuild but it is being done correctly.  He needs time.  In addition, Pelini f***ed them over with the violations that were hushed up well.  He had less scholarships because of the penis with anger issues. 

Now back to the coaching.  Watch the press conferences.  Phillips said that we are a "developmental program" and "we are not there yet" so be patient. 

I think he will continue to improve through recruiting and development.  Penis Pelini left the cupboard bare. 

So that being said, we are picking up pieces slowly dealing with a hamstring that Pelini left us. Now could we be more creative?  Well yes probably, but they appear to want to win a certain way.  Let them go.  We have no money and we won't have the money until we start winning again. 

I am happy to see the effort.  I think he is building a program.  It is going to take time (years) so expect it and be patient.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on September 11, 2021, 06:00:21 PM ---Duquesne beat Ohio today. Be glad we didn't play them at home  :-X

--- End quote ---

Way to go Dukes!

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: YSU1 on September 11, 2021, 04:27:40 PM ---I think it is better than beating Slippery Rock and a couple of non scholarship schools.  The program has been down a long time.  It will take time.

--- End quote ---

Nope cannot agree. Play slippery Rock, you play to win & win. Play a good team, you play to not to lose and lose. Play a warm-up and you play your game. Be a warm-up and you bring in a team that will try not to lose at best. You only learn disappointment. Face facts, this is not an upper-half MSU team. It is only the enormous mistake called transfer portal that will keep them in the middle of the Big-10, as opposed to the basement. The portal is just another way for the less-talented to be promoted.

For us, this is not a situation where we need coached-up, we need to recruit at the high-school level. Something Bo could not do. Now we do not have the big name coach or the winning history  to do well in the portal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version