YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Michigan State GameDay Thread

<< < (3/8) > >>

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on September 11, 2021, 01:51:01 PM ---The only thing surprising this afternoon is that a few of you are actually surprised by what is transpiring. You can't compete with a quality opponent when both lines are physically over-matched.  This ineptness might not translate down to our level.  Just pray for no injuries and get out of there.

--- End quote ---

This

The YO Show:
Gotta remember, thanks to the spring season we had shortened strength and conditioning time too. I still am positive about the direction. Will take time to really evaluate if we are truly going to the right direction.

Double ET:
The 2nd effort gave us hope although it was played against their backups.

YSU1:
I think it is better than beating Slippery Rock and a couple of non scholarship schools.  The program has been down a long time.  It will take time.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: YSU1 on September 11, 2021, 04:27:40 PM ---I think it is better than beating Slippery Rock and a couple of non scholarship schools.  The program has been down a long time.  It will take time.

--- End quote ---

You are correct, beat SRU people not happy. Lose to MSU people not happy. Have to hope this is the right coach and give a him couple of years to get his players and his system in place.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version