YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Michigan State Week

<< < (2/3) > >>

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: go guins on September 07, 2021, 09:23:38 AM ---Coaching is a big issue.  The offensive, (and I use this term advisedly!) "game plan" reminded me of my under 125# grandson's team.  Watch the video of UIW's pa$$ patterns vs. ours. One was youth league and one big time football worthy.  It was a pitiful mismatch.

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure either, and I would have preferred an 11 game season.  Anyone know anything about what team was lost from the non-conference schedule that was supposed to play this season?

Wick250:
McNeese State was supposed to play here this season as the front end of a home-and-home series.  They canceled. 

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on September 07, 2021, 12:50:51 PM ---McNeese State was supposed to play here this season as the front end of a home-and-home series.  They canceled.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Wick! Sad we couldn't get an extra non-conference game setup quickly to replace. In any case, I bet McNeese is glad considering they just lost to a D2 team (albeit West Florida is probably one of if not the best D2 team this year).

Double ET:
From YouTube today:

https://youtu.be/NU9dVe1BwJU

ytownchief22:
Money, money, money

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version