YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Radio and TV Coaches Shows

<< < (2/3) > >>

Wick250:
No, 1990 is right.  We scored late and took a 10-10 tie.  Then we won 14 straight on the way to title #3.
Well, the media people are not very bright but they apparently do read this site.  The information about SFA is now included.

Three days to kickoff and no depth chart.  No promotion. On the official athletic site the football team gets the same attention as our bad volleyball team and our pathetic soccer team.

Penquin68:
I was at the SFA game also. A tie and our only non win in the season. As I recall SFA was a very strong team and we were lucky to come out with a tie in my opinion. Too bad about our media coverage in the Athletic Department.  We are loosing people to other schools, I think our pay scale is not up to others.

goodnews:
The YSU Athletic Department and the marketing teams innovative sales pitch is 4-time National Champs. Although true, it's nearly 25 years since our last title.  Are you kidding me Strollo?  A real leader would challenge their staff. 

On another note, I donated to an Olympic sport and received a postcard from someone 6 months later.  Although a nice gesture, why send at all? 

As the money games become harder to secure this department better figure out how to survive.  I think the first thing to concentrate on is Game Day atmosphere.  Give people a reason to come to the game. 

Double ET:
Coach interview today on YouTube

https://youtu.be/MKSK2BhRwb0

ucfpengbuck:
Coach's monotone voice had me sleeping.  I think he said Crenshaw and Craycraft are still battling it out and Waid  is playing a new position.  He mentioned the two transfer wide outs along with St.surin and that CJ Charleston was going to be someone to watch.  Most of the interview was coach talk.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version