YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Incarnate Word

<< < (4/13) > >>

Double ET:
I was listening to Wkbn AM while driving home 15 minutes ago.
Bob Hanson called in and suggested that. Crenshaw would start at QB for tomorrow’s game.

go guins:

--- Quote from: Double ET on September 01, 2021, 10:05:56 AM ---I was listening to Wkbn AM while driving home 15 minutes ago.
Bob Hanson called in and suggested that. Crenshaw would start at QB for tomorrow’s game.

--- End quote ---
I thought this was a forgone conclusion?  Last year we had 2 camps, one for Waid because obviously Craycraft wasn't the "one".  AND a Craycraft camp that thought Waid couldn't play.  Weill, two things, First, they were both right.  Second I believe Crenshaw is the highest rated recruit in YSU football history.  You're going to live and die with DC, that's for sure.  Don't forget the spring.  D played pretty well most games, O couldn't get out of it's own way, at least throwing the ball. Do the same thing over and over expecting a different result???  Let's hope not! 

YsuPride:
Are we able to buy tickets at the gate?  I'm hearing only tickets can be purchased  at the ticket office am I wrong??

Wick250:

--- Quote from: YsuPride on September 01, 2021, 10:01:09 PM ---Are we able to buy tickets at the gate?  I'm hearing only tickets can be purchased  at the ticket office am I wrong??

--- End quote ---

Our brilliant marketing staff has done it again.  They have contradictory messages on the athletic website. Under "gameday information" they suggest there will be no game day sales.  That is almost certainly left over from the spring. No one is intelligent enough to remove it.

However, on the "gameday schedule" page, they report that ticket booths will open at 5:30.  That is undoubtedly up to date.  So you can buy tickets at the gate.

YsuPride:
Thanks for the information.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version