YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Season tickets

<< < (2/3) > >>

Wick250:
Under the circumstances, it does make sense to play just ten games.  Considering that in a typical year our home schedule consists of games with only four full-scholarship FCS teams (the league games) and two games with partial-scholarship FCS pretenders, you could argue that having five games in Stambaugh against full scholarship opponents is a more attractive schedule.

dwj:
Called the ticket office to see what happened to the balance of the money that I had paid for six games.  Was told that they are sending ticket vouchers with the season tickets that can be used anytime this season.  Not a good answer.  Let's face it they will be giving tickets away this year.  This is not Ohio State, vouchers have no value.  Just a way to charge you for a game we are not playing.  Great way to treat your (shrinking) loyal fan base.

The YO Show:
So, the ticket office cashed my check for the season tickets a month and a half ago. I haven't gotten my tickets in the mail yet. Anyone get their tickets yet?

Wick250:
My tickets arrived in today's mail.  The package also included a handful of vouchers that can be redeemed for additional reserved tickets this season.  Hard to complain about that.

guinpen:
Tickets came yesterday

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version