YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Football injuries

<< < (2/3) > >>

penguinpower:
I will say that regardless of how badly Strollo has held us back with his fraternization and decision making, the current coach will be very good in due time

go guins:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on April 14, 2021, 01:16:29 PM ---I will say that regardless of how badly Strollo has held us back with his fraternization and decision making, the current coach will be very good in due time

--- End quote ---
I agree.  DP seems to "get it" 

Double ET:

--- Quote from: go guins on April 14, 2021, 01:24:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: penguinpower on April 14, 2021, 01:16:29 PM ---I will say that regardless of how badly Strollo has held us back with his fraternization and decision making, the current coach will be very good in due time

--- End quote ---
I agree.  DP seems to "get it"

--- End quote ---
I think both BP and DP both knew that he didn’t have the talents to compete.
Unfortunately, BP was trying to buy time without solving the problems during his transition to the next job.
Hopefully, DP will trying to solve the talent (or lack there of) problem because he views it as his job.

YSUFANSINCE1990:
  Double I agree with a lot of what you say.  I too like DP, and I think he will recruit well.  But time will tell if he can coach at a high level and if he has the staff to compete every week with some very good coaches.   Like a lot what I see from the defense.  Offense has been vanilla, boring, lacking creativity.  Is that because we don't have the talent or is it coaching?  Time will tell. 

lakesbison:
You guys pulled a Illinois State????  & Quit?   I thought Youngstown was a tough guy town?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version