YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Basketball Transfer Portal

<< < (15/15)

ucfpengbuck:
Naz busted his butt for four years for the Penguins.   Can't blame the guy for going to a higher level.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: ucfpengbuck on May 12, 2021, 05:43:28 PM ---Naz busted his butt for four years for the Penguins.   Can't blame the guy for going to a higher level.

--- End quote ---

Not to mention that he had made tremendous improvements to his game at both ends of the basket (as well as his efforts) each year at YSU. Clemson clearly recognized that. His hard work pays off.

YSUFANSINCE1990:
 Naz a solid player, but he will struggle to get playing time at Clemson.  They were a tournament team a year ago with many key players returning.  This is a huge jump in class from the Horizon League to the ACC.  I may be wrong, we will see, but I see him getting limited minutes.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: YSUFANSINCE1990 on May 13, 2021, 09:01:33 AM --- Naz a solid player, but he will struggle to get playing time at Clemson.  They were a tournament team a year ago with many key players returning.  This is a huge jump in cla$$ from the Horizon League to the ACC.  I may be wrong, we will see, but I see him getting limited minutes.

--- End quote ---

He would get more playing time if could reliably hit those 10-12 feet jump shots which he was unable to do at YSU.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version