YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Johnson Suspended

<< < (5/6) > >>

The YO Show:
Lets all calm down and stop attacking each other. In addition, power I would contend that you should read through some commentary by go guins over the past couple years in other threads. There is always nuance to anything with political views, but you can tell that he most certainly leans heavy conservative in political thought.

It is sad that now a days Americans paint each other with broad strokes of "hey this person is left, or this person is right" and then don't discuss things rationally anymore (this comment is not directed at you power, just an observation and all political groups are doing this).

What happened to the country I grew up in? Where people can disagree, respectfully, and debate issues based on logic but still eat together and understand that at the end of the day we are ALL Americans despite our differences?

Penguin Nation:
Power, I’ve got nothing but love for you brother. But, for the record, you’re wayyyy more of a big government liberal than me.  I think we may have discussed this previously on AGS.

go guins:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on March 08, 2021, 12:15:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on March 08, 2021, 11:44:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: penguinpower on March 03, 2021, 07:06:17 PM ---
 It looked like a natural reaction from a former NFL linebacker.

--- End quote ---
That says, "he is guilty of intentionally trying to hurt a player" Which means fired and bared from campus for life IMO.
Making this some political thing is just plain silly, and highlights your intellect.  I think Johnson should have been thrown out during the game, and I am nearly a "storm the capital Trumper".

--- End quote ---

You are f***ing idiot LIBTARD. If someone is running toward you and pushed into you, I am certain (as the liberal you portay) you would fall into the fetal position and hide from the contact.  As I said, you dont' know intent.  You are also a racist  and Nazi sympathizer.  Don't come down South.   You aren't welcome.   Stay in your Sh** HOLE.   By the way.  Have you asked him if it was intentional or do you part of the misinformation campaign?

--- End quote ---
If all you can do is call names (completely wrong by the way) you are unworthy of my time to discuss anything.
By, have a nice life.

YSUinBoston:

--- Quote from: go guins on March 09, 2021, 11:07:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: penguinpower on March 08, 2021, 12:15:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on March 08, 2021, 11:44:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: penguinpower on March 03, 2021, 07:06:17 PM ---
 It looked like a natural reaction from a former NFL linebacker.

--- End quote ---
That says, "he is guilty of intentionally trying to hurt a player" Which means fired and bared from campus for life IMO.
Making this some political thing is just plain silly, and highlights your intellect.  I think Johnson should have been thrown out during the game, and I am nearly a "storm the capital Trumper".

--- End quote ---

You are f***ing idiot LIBTARD. If someone is running toward you and pushed into you, I am certain (as the liberal you portay) you would fall into the fetal position and hide from the contact.  As I said, you dont' know intent.  You are also a racist  and Nazi sympathizer.  Don't come down South.   You aren't welcome.   Stay in your Sh** HOLE.   By the way.  Have you asked him if it was intentional or do you part of the misinformation campaign?

--- End quote ---
If all you can do is call names (completely wrong by the way) you are unworthy of my time to discuss anything.
By, have a nice life.

--- End quote ---

After reading all of this, why on Earth would you wish this guy a "nice life"?  I mean, sure----don't get hit by a bus or whatever.  That's about it.  Maybe wish him a "don't try and overthrow the government" or something like that.    That seems more appropriate.

go guins:

[/quote]

After reading all of this, why on Earth would you wish this guy a "nice life"?  I mean, sure----don't get hit by a bus or whatever.  That's about it.  Maybe wish him a "don't try and overthrow the government" or something like that.    That seems more appropriate.
[/quote]
You know, I make it a habit to to give up on a human being. (making an assumption, I know) but I wish him a nice life hoping in the years he has left, perhaps he can learn something, and become a better person.  IF I were to tell him "eat sh** and die" then he has virtually no chance to grow up into a productive member of society.  I know I'm reaching, but somewhere in the unused parts of his brain (most of it) there is a receptor that is still capable of learning something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version