YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

UNI Gameday Thread

<< < (10/15) > >>

goodnews:
The AD has no clue when to hire or fire or who to hire and fire.  The job is obviously a tough sell.  We ended up with a man who has studied Jim Tressel phrases (young men) to prepare for media interviews and wants to dress like him too.  He is an imposter.  At some point the LIP service wont work.   

YSU1:
we need to recruit better.  hopefully the new coach can do this

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: goodnews on February 28, 2021, 02:00:09 PM ---The AD has no clue when to hire or fire or who to hire and fire.  The job is obviously a tough sell.  We ended up with a man who has studied Jim Tressel phrases (young men) to prepare for media interviews and wants to dress like him too.  He is an imposter.  At some point the LIP service wont work.   

--- End quote ---

Good lord give the guy more than two games lol

goodnews:
Sorry but the guy brings ZERO excitement.  Two postgame press conferences is enough for me.  WOW!

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: goodnews on February 28, 2021, 03:36:41 PM ---Sorry but the guy brings ZERO excitement.  Two postgame press conferences is enough for me.  WOW!

--- End quote ---

You are complaining of lip service but want more excitement? I’m very confused as to what you want from DP. I just want him to turn the program around, and I understand it’s going to take a while. I don’t care all that much if he’s “exciting” in press conferences. Frequently the most low-key coaches are the most effective.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version