YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

UNI Gameday Thread

<< < (6/15) > >>

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: guinpen on February 27, 2021, 02:31:54 PM ---Why are we punting like that, kicking on the run?

--- End quote ---

Australian style punt. Rugby / Australian rules football kicks like that and that’s what our punter played

guinpen:

--- Quote from: Kandrase on February 27, 2021, 02:35:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: guinpen on February 27, 2021, 02:31:54 PM ---Why are we punting like that, kicking on the run?

--- End quote ---

Australian style punt. Rugby / Australian rules football kicks like that and that’s what our punter played

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the answer but it is not working.

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: guinpen on February 27, 2021, 02:40:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kandrase on February 27, 2021, 02:35:04 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the answer but it is not working.

--- End quote ---

The big thing I don’t like about the style is the long rollout, I believe roughing the kicker doesn’t count once they get outside the pocket

guinpen:
Never happy to lose but I am disappointed with the game, was hoping to see more improvement with the offense. Never a fan of alternating qb's no rhythm, pick your guy and go with him.

Thought that the D did a nice job, spent a lot of time on the field.

NDSU down by 10 late in the 3rd, if they lose to SIU our loss to them looks worse.

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: guinpen on February 27, 2021, 03:08:31 PM ---Never happy to lose but I am disappointed with the game, was hoping to see more improvement with the offense. Never a fan of alternating qb's no rhythm, pick your guy and go with him.

Thought that the D did a nice job, spent a lot of time on the field.

NDSU down by 10 late in the 3rd, if they lose to SIU our loss to them looks worse.

--- End quote ---
I was just about to comment on NDSU, I was skeptical that they had a fall off this year but you nay sayers might be right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version