YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

UNI

(1/4) > >>

guinpen:
Any thoughts on this weeks game?

go guins:
This UNI team lost 24-20 to SDSU, which is pretty impressive.  The definitely held their own statically.  I think we have our hands more than full again.  Frankly, I'd take 25-7 again as long as we play smart and hard the whole game.

Wick250:
UNI had 28 rushing yards in 25 attempts. They had less than 200 yards of total offense. And they still were 19 seconds away from pulling out a win. This will be a great test for our revamped secondary. Don't allow UNI receivers to run free and this game could be very interesting. A windy day with rain would help.

go guins:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on February 23, 2021, 02:48:58 PM ---UNI had 28 rushing yards in 25 attempts. They had less than 200 yards of total offense. And they still were 19 seconds away from pulling out a win. This will be a great test for our revamped secondary. Don't allow UNI receivers to run free and this game could be very interesting. A windy day with rain would help.

--- End quote ---
just to keep things in prospective, we had 34 caries or a whopping 51 yards and 171 yards total 

guinpen:
This game scares me every year, seems that even when we had really good teams and them not, we struggle. I am not sure about their defense but hope that with 1 game behind us we will be able to open up more on O.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version