YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

NDSU Gameday

(1/15) > >>

peteonastick:
Since the other posts are full of medical experts espousing about masks and a virus, I thought I would start a post on the actual gameday thoughts and expectations.  Here is what I am looking for:

1.  Coaching presence and motivation of team - how will the coaches handle adversity because we know we are going to have it this spring?  Management of clock.  Some sign of a plan and strategy for putting talent in winning situations. 
2. Any sign of glimmers of talent or play from positions and players?  Who will shine today?  Who will be a bust?
3. Coach play calling - offense and defense.  Will we be in at least the right positions today to make plays? Not panicking!  Reinforcing young mistakes instead of berating them as we have had in the past. 
4.  O Line - subbing and ability to stay together as a unit.
5.  Defense - secondary - can they cover?  Can they make plays on the ball instead of having back to QB all day?
6.  Keeping up with the pace of the game!
7. Injuries - keep to minimum this game and rest of spring. 

Lots to look for and looking forward to YSU football again. 

GO GUINS

YSUGO:
Go Penguins

Double ET:
Does any one know if the broadcast on WBCB and ESPN+ will essentially be the same (WBCB to carry ESPN+ feed)? Or will we have our own people doing the play by play on WBCB?

Kandrase:
Win Lose or Draw, thank god one of the longest off-seasons in YSU football history is over!

Buddy:
Well that blows

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version