YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Spring football expectations

<< < (2/2)

go guins:

--- Quote from: Kandrase on February 17, 2021, 12:07:08 PM ---In a weird way all the young guys on the roster is good this year. If we wasted a senior laden team on a weird spring season I’d be disappointed. This is a good opportunity to develop the young guys and begin to institute a culture change. Hopefully this spring will be a developmental season that will give us a strong foundation for fall

--- End quote ---
Ditto!!

go guins:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on February 17, 2021, 03:39:43 PM ---As others have noted, it is a very good thing that Phillips is rebuilding with very young players. This spring I am looking to see if the team plays hard for the entire game, no matter the score. I also want to see improvement by April. As far as wins are concerned, 2 is probably realistic.  But if you look at the schedule, winning the last four games is not inconceivable.

--- End quote ---
"But if you look at the schedule, winning the last four games is not inconceivable."
Must be close to the start of a football season!!  Unbridled optimism runs rampant!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version