YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU @ NDSU

<< < (11/12) > >>

IAA Fan:
No I do not  feel that way at all ...I expect to win at ANY I-AA/FCS opponent. I would love it if they would just jog through the entire season though. Equal playing time for both 1's and 2's at every game. Treat it like pre-season should be treated

That being said, I just sat in front of my TV only to see that the game is tomorrow! Who ever heard of such a thing? I canceled plans.

Penquin68:
I saw the Vindicator article today.  They didn't even put in the writeup that the game is on local TV, just ESPN+. They sure don't keep up with the local team. Too bad.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: Penquin68 on February 20, 2021, 11:10:48 PM ---I saw the Vindicator article today.  They didn't even put in the writeup that the game is on local TV, just ESPN+. They sure don't keep up with the local team. Too bad.

--- End quote ---

I don’t know if it is a local competition thing. As I recall, in the past, other local TV stations would not advertise game being televised by one of their competitors.

I don’t want to be too hard on Tribune/Vindy, YSU athletic website also only lists ESPN+ as the Video broadcast site.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: Double ET on February 21, 2021, 06:35:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: Penquin68 on February 20, 2021, 11:10:48 PM ---I saw the Vindicator article today.  They didn't even put in the writeup that the game is on local TV, just ESPN+. They sure don't keep up with the local team. Too bad.

--- End quote ---

I don’t know if it is a local competition thing. As I recall, in the past, other local TV stations would not advertise game being televised by one of their competitors.

I don’t want to be too hard on Tribune/Vindy, YSU athletic website also only lists ESPN+ as the Video broadcast site.

--- End quote ---

https://www.ysusports.com/sports/fball/2020-21/releases/radio-tv-spring

Double ET:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on February 21, 2021, 07:02:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: Double ET on February 21, 2021, 06:35:05 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

https://www.ysusports.com/sports/fball/2020-21/releases/radio-tv-spring

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the information. I didn’t see that article. I was referring to the YSU sport website for football schedule where it lists the links to radio, tv, live stats. I use that to find out the TV broadcast for a specific YSU game.
In football or basketball games, they are typically carried on ESPN, espn2, espn3, espou or ESPN+. The listed link guides me the proper streaming service.
I subscribed to ESPN+ just to watch YSU games especially when I am out of Rowan.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version