YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU @ NDSU

<< < (2/12) > >>

IAA Fan:
Lakes & YSU fans. The best thing that you can do is express you anger for having full contact sport season this late in the year & ask them to cancel. Also, NDSU has an indoor stadium & not that large, are you not more concerned about the virus with that number people "supposedly" going to attend? I thought the max was 20% of capacity with a 6' gap between sections. Many MBB teams have arena's as large as yours, if not larger, and they are not allowed fans.

lakesbison:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on February 08, 2021, 08:28:33 AM ---Lakes & YSU fans. The best thing that you can do is express you anger for having full contact sport season this late in the year & ask them to cancel. Also, NDSU has an indoor stadium & not that large, are you not more concerned about the virus with that number people "supposedly" going to attend? I thought the max was 20% of capacity with a 6' gap between sections. Many MBB teams have arena's as large as yours, if not larger, and they are not allowed fans.

--- End quote ---

LOL WUT?   theres 158 ACTIVE cases in Fargo/West Fargo population 150 000.  it'll be alright dude, bars/restaurants/businesses/schools were open the whole time. My 3 kids went to.school Sept 1.   5 days a week in person.

the game is gonna be played with 9500 fans (50%) and your players and staff like 99.98% of Americans will be just fine.

No back to the game. NDSU might have a feeling out period so YSU could catch them at the right time b4 things are dialed in

Cimo7:

--- Quote from: lakesbison on February 08, 2021, 08:41:17 AM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on February 08, 2021, 08:28:33 AM ---Lakes & YSU fans. The best thing that you can do is express you anger for having full contact sport season this late in the year & ask them to cancel. Also, NDSU has an indoor stadium & not that large, are you not more concerned about the virus with that number people "supposedly" going to attend? I thought the max was 20% of capacity with a 6' gap between sections. Many MBB teams have arena's as large as yours, if not larger, and they are not allowed fans.

--- End quote ---

LOL WUT?   theres 158 ACTIVE cases in Fargo/West Fargo population 150 000.  it'll be alright dude, bars/restaurants/businesses/schools were open the whole time. My 3 kids went to.school Sept 1.   5 days a week in person.

the game is gonna be played with 9500 fans (50%) and your players and staff like 99.98% of Americans will be just fine.

No back to the game. NDSU might have a feeling out period so YSU could catch them at the right time b4 things are dialed in

--- End quote ---

Right on Lakes. Glad to see there are still some people with common sense who aren’t programmed.

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: lakesbison on February 08, 2021, 08:41:17 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Lakes and Cimo7 thank you for being voices of intellect and rationality in a world lacking sense and testosterone.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on February 07, 2021, 08:34:11 PM ---Chief, question for you. I had a feeling we would still be hurting at oline for the foreseeable future after last year's showing. However, I saw that there was a decent amount of linemen in the signees and other pickups that we got going all the way back to the 2020 signing period and summer.

Is this going to be a position that will be better in the future, but still suspect due to youth?

--- End quote ---

Yeah I would say so. They are putting an emphasis on the O-Line so we will see.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version