YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU @ NDSU

<< < (9/12) > >>

Penquin68:
I know we got a dozen or so mid year transfers.  I thought they were eligible to play this spring. I recall a running back from a lower level school, D2 I think who was highly thought of, who doesn't seem to appear. I didn't check closely, but just how many of those transfers made the two deep for the game?

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: Penquin68 on February 18, 2021, 07:34:28 PM ---I know we got a dozen or so mid year transfers.  I thought they were eligible to play this spring. I recall a running back from a lower level school, D2 I think who was highly thought of, who doesn't seem to appear. I didn't check closely, but just how many of those transfers made the two deep for the game?

--- End quote ---

Ogletree at TE from Findlay

Mbodj at WR from Cincinnati

McLaughlin at RB from Notre Dame College

Jones at SS from Vandy (was here last year)

Lenton at FS from Florida

Grant Dixon at MLB from Marist

Eddington at DT from Eastern Michigan

Anthony Johnson at DT from Bowling Green

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on February 13, 2021, 09:34:54 AM ---
--- Quote from: Kandrase on February 11, 2021, 02:47:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: guinpen on February 11, 2021, 10:50:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: lakesbison on February 11, 2021, 10:04:23 AM ---These are 18-22 year olds in top physical shape they will be fine. quit babying this generation.  NDSU players all got Covid last June July preparing for Fall 2020 like Clemson & Alabama did.
 Why didn't YSU ISU or whomever?

Regardless.  I want YSU to have a good program,  its good for FCS!!

--- End quote ---

Wish that I had a dollar for every time in the past year I have heard the argument that the young and in shape basically have nothing to worry about. Sounds great but is a shallow argument, it is not just about the 18 - 22 year old's, the concern should be with the parents, grandparents, coaches and others that may come in contact with the 18 - 22 year old's. Not all of these folks are able to handle covid.  It is not about babying anyone, there are more important things in life than football.

--- End quote ---

Well said.

--- End quote ---

For your own good, turn off the propaganda box and do some research. Misinformation is much more dangerous than a lack of information. You are being manipulated and deceived so that you embrace tyranny. Research Pulitzer Prize winner Carl Bernstein’s work on CIA manipulation of the corporate media. Read about CDC corruption and conflicts of interest. Read about the CDC Swine Flu scandal in 1976.

Regarding 18 - 22 year olds, their infection fatality rate is essentially zero. Will they murder grandma if they don’t live like an obedient  prisoner? Of course not. The largest clinical trial ever done with a sample size of over 10 million participants (!) showed ZERO...ZERO.....cases of asymptomatic spread.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-020-19802-w

I’m sure this will be deleted for non-conformity with the propaganda narratives.  Regarding the Penguins, players play and winners win. Play the damn games.

--- End quote ---

Spot in.  The problem is when someone know someone that died from covid-19 their confirmation bias reinforces the media narrative which is not what the statistics say.  Since most people don't know how to analyze the information they aren't able to use statistics to perform hypothesis testing.  Bottom line is the media is to blame for falsely claiming that 400,000 people died from Covid-19 and never having the "remote curiosity" to investigate the numbers.  In fact they are part of the he agenda and tools used to push a narrative.  No other way to say it.  It was all about destroying small businesses while trying to steal and election.  It also prepares the US for *The Great Reset" and UN 2030.  Problem is they are so bold that out it in writing for everyone to see.  Look it up in the UN website.  It's all there, but Operation Mockingbird has failed for a large portion of the population.

This is one of the greatest fraud schemes to ever be done to the American people.  Fascist government and corporate partnership to pull it off.  Problem is that they showed their hand in the process of doing it. 

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on February 19, 2021, 07:02:01 AM ---
--- Quote from: lakesbison on February 11, 2021, 10:04:23 AM ---These are 18-22 year olds in top physical shape they will be fine. quit babying this generation.  NDSU players all got Covid last June July preparing for Fall 2020 like Clemson & Alabama did.

--- End quote ---

Wish that I had a dollar for every time in the past year I have heard the argument that the young and in shape basically have nothing to worry about. Sounds great but is a shallow argument, it is not just about the 18 - 22 year old's, the concern should be with the parents, grandparents, coaches and others that may come in contact with the 18 - 22 year old's. Not all of these folks are able to handle covid.  It is not about babying anyone, there are more important things in life than football.

--- End quote ---

Well said.

--- End quote ---

For your own good, turn off the propaganda box and do some research. Misinformation is much more dangerous than a lack of information. You are being manipulated and deceived so that you embrace tyranny. Research Pulitzer Prize winner Carl Bernstein’s work on CIA manipulation of the corporate media. Read about CDC corruption and conflicts of interest. Read about the CDC Swine Flu scandal in 1976.

Regarding 18 - 22 year olds, their infection fatality rate is essentially zero. Will they murder grandma if they don’t live like an obedient  prisoner? Of course not. The largest clinical trial ever done with a sample size of over 10 million participants (!) showed ZERO...ZERO.....cases of asymptomatic spread.

I’m sure this will be deleted for non-conformity with the propaganda narratives.  Regarding the Penguins, players play and winners win. Play the damn games.

--- End quote ---

Spot in.  The problem is when someone know someone that died from covid-19 their confirmation bias reinforces the media narrative which is not what the statistics say.  Since most people don't know how to analyze the information they aren't able to use statistics to perform hypothesis testing.  Bottom line is the media is to blame for falsely claiming that 400,000 people died from Covid-19 and never having the "remote curiosity" to investigate the numbers.  In fact they are part of the he agenda and tools used to push a narrative.  No other way to say it.  It was all about destroying small businesses while trying to steal and election.  It also prepares the US for *The Great Reset" and UN 2030.  Problem is they are so bold that out it in writing for everyone to see.  Look it up in the UN website.  It's all there, but Operation Mockingbird has failed for a large portion of the population.

This is one of the greatest fraud schemes to ever be done to the American people.  Fascist government and corporate partnership to pull it off.  Problem is that they showed their hand in the process of doing it.

--- End quote ---

Look, this is a football forum... but you might want to lookup the concept of “excess mortality” if you want to know if the pandemic is real

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: Kandrase on February 19, 2021, 11:45:58 AM ---
--- Quote from: penguinpower on February 19, 2021, 07:02:01 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Well said.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Look, this is a football forum... but you might want to lookup the concept of “excess mortality” if you want to know if the pandemic is real

--- End quote ---

There isn't any.  That was my point moron

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version