YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU @ NDSU

<< < (5/12) > >>

IAA Fan:
You people keep missing the point on this micro-season. As if I truly give a crap about the virus anymore? I am well aware of what is right and wrong. It does not matter if you live in the "Sticks" Lake, the same rules should be evenly applied. My ONLY concerns are

1. Too damn cold for football & it is not a winter/spring sport. Who wants to go? I have never missed a YSu season & I am begging for this one to go away..
2. There are going to be injuries in this season, just like any other. Just what kind of shape do you think any team will be in, come July, after the previous season ended just a month earlier? NDSU will we be the best team in the league...by attrition.

Smarten up. Accept the fact that we missed the 2020-2021 season.  We all have to do the same thing so no other conference team has any advantage. I am rooting for ISU this whole season. Again this has NOTHING to do with the virus.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on February 10, 2021, 08:48:31 AM ---

Smarten up. Accept the fact that we missed the 2020-2021 season.  We all have to do the same thing so no other conference team has any advantage. I am rooting for ISU this whole season. Again this has NOTHING to do with the virus.

--- End quote ---

Can I assume ISU blue

go guins:
WTF (who the f___) is ISU?? 
Feb.27th we could expect high 30's low 40"s not great I understand, but I've been to worse! 

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: go guins on February 10, 2021, 11:36:11 AM ---WTF (who the f___) is ISU?? 
Feb.27th we could expect high 30's low 40"s not great I understand, but I've been to worse!

--- End quote ---

Iowa State where his buddy Heacock is who drove this program into the ground lol.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: guinpen on February 10, 2021, 09:48:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on February 10, 2021, 08:48:31 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Can I a$$ume ISU blue

--- End quote ---

Yes sorry. For the Redbirds, I usually go ILS.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version