YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Mens basketball vs Point Park

<< < (2/3) > >>

mudclods:
It's hard to take much out of this game other than the guys just knocking the rust off, getting their legs under them, and playing with different people.  Thought the defensive effort was very good.  If it wasn't for a couple weird bounces and a luck long 3 pointer YSU probably would have held them to around 45.  Thought YSU came out in the 2nd half with a lot more intensity, got more comfortable, and made shots. 

Shemar Rathan-Mayes really impressed me; he certainly doesn't look like a freshman.  Kinda reminded me of a smaller DQ.  Alex Vargo looked good.

It was definitely a strange environment, but it was good to be back at a game

guinpen:
Crazy times but a win is a win

ucfpengbuck:
The espn stream crapped out so I listened to the radio broadcast. Rob schmidt said that Jamir Thomas had an ACL and was done for the season .   Coach Calhoun just said he was out  and his tone sounded like he might be back .

Looks like we may be playing small ball again this season.     

Wick250:
As some of you have heard, basketball added a road game with SUNY-Binghamton for Sunday at 1:00.  The Binghamton athletics site states that the game with be on ESPN3.  Hopefully, that telecast will be considerably better than the fiasco on Wednesday.

Petey:
does anyone know are Q and Naz due back?

GOOOO GUINS!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version