YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Spring 2021 Football Schedule

<< < (2/5) > >>

YSU1:
no bakery with this schedule.....no cupcakes

go guins:
You guys see 2, 3, even 4 wins here?  Must have a bunch of players in the MVFC die of COVID-19 for us to win that many!
MAC is back playing in 2020.  Are we the only sissies standing around holding our dicks waiting for 2021?
What a bunch of pussies the MVFC is.  Notre Dame can change and join a conference, we should too!  Screw the MVFC forever! 

goodnews:
If my math is correct we have 7 QB's on the roster.   How can that possibly be and why? All u have to do is review the roster to see how far away we are from competing for anything.

go guins:

--- Quote from: goodnews on September 28, 2020, 10:31:19 AM ---If my math is correct we have 7 QB's on the roster.   How can that possibly be and why? All u have to do is review the roster to see how far away we are from competing for anything.

--- End quote ---
How can that possibly be and why?  Easy, they joined the team.  I believe 3 are walk-ons and 4 scholarship OB's doesn't seem like too many to me!
How to you just look at a roster and see how far away we are?  Looks like names numbers positions, school class, height, weight, HS, and majors to me.  All rosters "look" pretty much the same. Hard to tell who can block/tackle and who can't looking at a roster. 

goodnews:
The roster includes nearly 30 players from Mahoning and Trumbull County.  I don't care if they're scholarship players or walk-ons.  Can anyone honestly say that that spells future success?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version