YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Everyone else is playing....

<< < (2/5) > >>

YSUinBoston:
Imagine a movie trailer:

"In a world taken over by Marxists and libtards, one man on a seldom visited message board seeks to spread the truth and bring back the Saturday religion of football to the masses"

Wick250:

--- Quote from: Joe Bernastat on September 17, 2020, 12:58:36 PM ---This is all Strollo’s fault.

--- End quote ---

Agreed.  Strollo is responsible for having no football season.  He is also responsible for the virus.  He was spotted in Wuhan right at the time the virus was spreading.  I know that is true.  I read it on the internet.

guinpen:
Yea I tried using that  "everyone else is doing it logic" with my parents when I was a kid. They pointed out the folly, told me to move on to something else. I did.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on September 17, 2020, 03:41:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: Joe Bernastat on September 17, 2020, 12:58:36 PM ---This is all Strollo’s fault.

--- End quote ---

Agreed.  Strollo is responsible for having no football season.  He is also responsible for the virus.  He was spotted in Wuhan right at the time the virus was spreading.  I know that is true.  I read it on the internet.

--- End quote ---

I could not blame the Wuhan Virus on him in China since he is not Chinese.
Let us blame him on the wuhan virus in Italy.
I actually read an Internet article reporting out of China, that the communist government blamed the virus on aliens from outer space. I can’t make that one up.

Joe Bernastat:

--- End quote ---

If it wasn’t obvious, I was being facetious. Some people on here like to blame him for everything,,,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version