YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Everyone else is playing....

<< < (5/5)

IAA Fan:
I am just going to have to buy the season tickets & go when I can in March/April/May.

The YO Show:
IAA, I would wait to worry about this until they send out more seasons ticket information in the mail.
They may not institute a policy like that who knows?

guinpen:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on September 23, 2020, 08:01:49 AM ---If it does not work ... season cancelled. I am perfectly fine with that. I am not fine with football in the worst month of winter; nor in the spring, so close to 2021 Fall camp. Now if I do not get tickets for this, I will probably lose the season seats that my family has had since the stadium opened in 1983.

--- End quote ---

It is not like they have a list of folks waiting for seats to open up. I would be shocked if they gave season ticket holders a hard time keeping their seats, that would be some unneeded bad PR.

go guins:

--- Quote from: guinpen on September 23, 2020, 02:53:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on September 23, 2020, 08:01:49 AM ---If it does not work ... season cancelled. I am perfectly fine with that. I am not fine with football in the worst month of winter; nor in the spring, so close to 2021 Fall camp. Now if I do not get tickets for this, I will probably lose the season seats that my family has had since the stadium opened in 1983.

--- End quote ---

It is not like they have a list of folks waiting for seats to open up. I would be shocked if they gave season ticket holders a hard time keeping their seats, that would be some unneeded bad PR.

--- End quote ---
I agree completely with your points, this would definitely be bad pub.  What in our sports marketing makes you think they are above that?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version