YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Everyone else is playing....

<< < (3/5) > >>

Double ET:

--- Quote from: Joe Bernastat on September 17, 2020, 06:54:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: Joe Bernastat on September 17, 2020, 12:58:36 PM ---This is all Strollo’s fault.

--- End quote ---

If it wasn’t obvious, I was being facetious. Some people on here like to blame him for everything,,,

--- End quote ---
I know. I just played along with it.

YSUFANSINCE1990:
  Spring season will begin on February 20, our first two games on the road.  Trying to avoid playing home games until early March because of the weather.  Likely open at UNI or ND St, both have domes.

16 team playoff field is correct.  We are in a total rebuild, doesn't matter if there were 30 teams in playoffs, we are not making post season.  We are 0-8 in last 8 road league games, hard to believe how far this program has fallen.

YSU1:
the interest in YSU football was fading long before the pandemic.  Bo did nothing to help as he looked for another job.  it is disappointing where the program is at.

IAA Fan:
Ask Strollo to cancel spring season if the NCAA is returning a year to the players.

go guins:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on September 18, 2020, 05:48:47 PM ---Ask Strollo to cancel spring season if the NCAA is returning a year to the players.

--- End quote ---
I disagree 100%  This is like a glorified "real" spring game (games)  Nobody cares and our younger guys get a series of games against real competition which the NEED.  We don't have seniors that we need additional games.  Let them play as needed in the spring and then move on.  Youth needs to be served.  All the 0-8 in last 8 road conference games isn't a lie, our seniors were key in most of them another year?  For what?  I think Coach Phillips has real potential, but it isn't going to be with Bo's hold over seniors.  Move on!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version