YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

The Non-political 2020 Football Thread

<< < (2/2)

The YO Show:
I do not know if this is a positive spin or not, but our depth may not be as big an issue? I think there will be no games played this year! Hopefully with an extra year of weight lifting and some practicing will the line be better?

Looking at it this way, I will still be positive and optimistic. Assuming a season is played, the line might not be great, but I hope it improves from last year.

YSUFANSINCE1990:
  Peterson's offensive line underachieved last year, that group had experience and was supposed to be a strength.  Not sure what he did to get a promotion.  He has landed some good jobs during his career, but he can't keep them.   He parts ways rather quickly, which might be a red flag.   

goodnews:
Petersons YSU bio raves about his recruiting while at OSU.  As a mater of fact he was the recruiting coordinator there.  Honestly. I think he is at YSU to pad his state retirement and to get his kid started in the business.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on July 06, 2020, 11:09:22 PM ---Would anybody care to discuss YSU football here instead of the culture wars and the left-right political split? How about this.  Looking at the roster, there are only 8 offensive linemen, and two of those are redshirt freshmen. The incoming freshmen are not listed yet, but have we ever had this kind of lack of depth at such a critical position?

--- End quote ---

Yes we had it under Bo the last couple of years. He recruited all guys for defense, then moved them over to offense. We only had 6 going into last season.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version