YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

2020 Football Season

<< < (16/19) > >>

Wick250:
The WFMJ twitter site has a picture of the "correct" new turf that has just been installed.  The color difference is subtle and looks, to me at least, vastly superior. 

IAA Fan:
Any season tickets envelopes arrive? Get ready for a huge battle, as you know the media will push for football cancellation in order to sway the national election.

go guins:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on June 29, 2020, 10:58:01 PM ---The WFMJ twitter site has a picture of the "correct" new turf that has just been installed.  The color difference is subtle and looks, to me at least, vastly superior.

--- End quote ---
I acknowledge I am among the world's lamest social media guys, that being said, I can't find a picture of the YSU field on WFMJ twitter anywhere!  FOUND IT!  Looks like crap, but win baby, win and we won't notice!

go guins:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on June 30, 2020, 08:52:27 AM ---Any season tickets envelopes arrive? Get ready for a huge battle, as you know the media will push for football cancellation in order to sway the national election.

--- End quote ---
My buckeye friend told me last night, he's sent in his $1,700 and they cashed his check and haven't said a word about whether or not there will be a game, of if there is, can he go?  (I pay something less that $1,700 for Penguin club and seats!)  That being said, IMO no news from YSU is bad news.

Wick250:
IAA Fan,

My ticket renewal letter arrived today.  The deadline for payment is August 12, and I am going to wait near that date to renew.  FCS football without fans: unlikely.  FCS football with fans: very unlikely.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version