YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

2020 Football Season

<< < (10/19) > >>

guinpen:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on June 11, 2020, 10:34:55 AM ---What are everyone's thoughts on the guarantee for the games? I think they do plan on a regular season, but the guarantee makes you wonder.

--- End quote ---

What guarantee are you talking about?

Wick250:

--- Quote from: guinpen on June 11, 2020, 11:42:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on June 11, 2020, 10:34:55 AM ---What are everyone's thoughts on the guarantee for the games? I think they do plan on a regular season, but the guarantee makes you wonder.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

If you buy season tickets and the games are not played, the university will refund your money or issue you a credit that can be used for the next season.  This applies to both football and basketball. 

guinpen:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on June 11, 2020, 02:40:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: guinpen on June 11, 2020, 11:42:21 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

If you buy season tickets and the games are not played, the university will refund your money or issue you a credit that can be used for the next season.  This applies to both football and basketball.

--- End quote ---

Makes sense, thanks

The YO Show:
Less than 3 months till the (potential) scheduled start of college football!

go guins:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on June 11, 2020, 09:18:27 PM ---Less than 3 months till the (potential) scheduled start of college football!

--- End quote ---
If you go backward 3 months and look at where we were, and have been, it is reasonable to expect the same amount of change in the next 3 months, so baring HUGE CONTINUING OVERREACH on the part of government, we should be full steam ahead for opening day!!  Go Guins!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version