YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Q declares for the NBA draft

<< < (3/3)

mudclods:
I had a weird feeling Q might try and do this, but I thought it would be after next season.  I guess maybe there's no harm, but you have to wonder now his commitment to YSU.  While he had a great season and I really looked forward to where he could be as a player if he played all 4 years at YSU, I just can't imagine he could think he's NBA caliber, especially now.

And while I know Cam Morse didn't have the players around him, his sophomore season numbers were a lot better as he averaged 20.3 ppg, shot 41.3 from 3, 81.1 FT. 

Double ET:

--- Quote from: mudclods on April 04, 2020, 11:18:07 AM ---I had a weird feeling Q might try and do this, but I thought it would be after next season.  I guess maybe there's no harm, but you have to wonder now his commitment to YSU.  While he had a great season and I really looked forward to where he could be as a player if he played all 4 years at YSU, I just can't imagine he could think he's NBA caliber, especially now.

And while I know Cam Morse didn't have the players around him, his sophomore season numbers were a lot better as he averaged 20.3 ppg, shot 41.3 from 3, 81.1 FT.

--- End quote ---
Cam Morse is also at 6’3”” and he was not drafted by NBA. The last time I checked, he was only playing in a Euro development league in Las Vegas. It will be a very long shot for Q tp be drafted by NBA especially at a listed 6’1.

ucfpengbuck:
I agree 100% with mud's comparison with Cam.  Cam was phenomenal his soph/junior years.  DQ has one advantage is that he's a natural point guard.  I see him as a nice over seas player and he can make a great living doing that.  I  was wondering if DQ was thinking that he competed against Kendrick Nunn who had a great rookie season with the Heat that maybe he could too.

ytownchief22:
People relax, Q will be back. Nothing wrong with checking out his options.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version