YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Horizon League Basketball Tourney

<< < (9/9)

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on March 07, 2020, 12:45:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: YsuPride on March 07, 2020, 12:20:15 PM ---Any chance of YSU making one of those tournaments like CIT or others????

--- End quote ---

I've heard they should be in the CIT and could host the 1st the game.

--- End quote ---
Great! Thanks for the update

mudclods:
WOW UIC just beat Wright State 73-56.  I didn't see that coming at all.  UIC though was a team all year that scared me.  They started off slow with some injuries and suspensions and their record really was never indicitive of how good they were.  They have a lot of good players and senior leadership.  They've now won 6 of the last 7 and 12 of the last 16.  Shows how important it is to get hot late. 

ucfpengbuck:

--- Quote from: mudclods on March 09, 2020, 09:01:51 PM ---WOW UIC just beat Wright State 73-56.  I didn't see that coming at all.  UIC though was a team all year that scared me.  They started off slow with some injuries and suspensions and their record really was never indicitive of how good they were.  They have a lot of good players and senior leadership.  They've now won 6 of the last 7 and 12 of the last 16.  Shows how important it is to get hot late.

--- End quote ---

It just shows how competitive our program has come.  UIC looked great tonight and Dan Dakich was all over them with praise.

go guins:
Tournaments and playoffs are about being healthy and hot at the right time!  A couple years ago, we were NOT the second best team in the country, but we were health and hot at the right time, (even in the COLD of EWU)  How many games do you win with a catch like we made to win that game? (one in a lifetime, if that often!)  Obviously Wright State is COLD and UIC is HOT!   We beat Wright a couple weeks ago and lost to UIC, but 2 months ago we were arguably not as good as Wright, and better than UIC.  All sports is a "what have you done for me recently" activity!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version