YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU vs Houston Baseball

<< < (3/3)

go guins:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on March 02, 2020, 09:27:42 AM ---Hoops,

Nothing new about our baseball program.  We have been DI in baseball and every other sport since our transition from D2 forty years ago.  Also, we have two NCAA tournament appearances in baseball.  The last, I think, in 2014.

--- End quote ---
Thanks Wick.  I know the new to D1 was not correct, and I thought the tournament appearances was incorrect also.  Thanks for setting the record straight. 
The 1st tournament appearance I'm looking for is the NCAA Men's Basketball!  Probably not there just yet, but certainly headed in the right direction.  Only thing bad about making the Big Dance is it will probably cost us a coach.

OleYSUfan:
YSU baseball defeats Pitt 7-5. It's great to see the baseball doing well in early season play, usually their getting hammered. I hope they can continue the good pitching and the timely hitting. The don't want the see the bubble burst.

ysuhoops24:

--- Quote from: go guins on March 02, 2020, 09:40:16 AM ---
--- Quote from: Wick250 on March 02, 2020, 09:27:42 AM ---Hoops,

Nothing new about our baseball program.  We have been DI in baseball and every other sport since our transition from D2 forty years ago.  Also, we have two NCAA tournament appearances in baseball.  The last, I think, in 2014.

--- End quote ---
Thanks Wick.  I know the new to D1 was not correct, and I thought the tournament appearances was incorrect also.  Thanks for setting the record straight. 
The 1st tournament appearance I'm looking for is the NCAA Men's Basketball!  Probably not there just yet, but certainly headed in the right direction.  Only thing bad about making the Big Dance is it will probably cost us a coach.

--- End quote ---

sorry, I know this, but read the post above mine....I was talking about Abilene Christian and all the previous success they had was at the D2 level.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version