YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Doug Phillips

<< < (7/17) > >>

YSUFANSINCE1990:
Pete you are correct.  Just heard that Tressel who has been in Florida since last Saturday has been staying with Sebo at his home.   That he and his wife Ellen are there with Sebo and his wife.  This smells really bad.

go guins:

--- Quote from: YSUFANSINCE1990 on February 07, 2020, 10:05:47 AM ---Pete you are correct.  Just heard that Tressel who has been in Florida since last Saturday has been staying with Sebo at his home.   That he and his wife Ellen are there with Sebo and his wife.  This smells really bad.

--- End quote ---
How in the world does this "smell bad"?  You guys watch to much MSNBC conspiracy stories.  I am certainly NOT saying JT didn't influenced this choice, but BS DIDN'T pay him to pick Phillips!  You guys are weak Oliver Stone wannabes!

ysubigred:
My two cents for what it's worth (no dog in the fight) just a casual fan.

MoRon and JT are going the cheap route to coaching until Donald D'Alesio is done learning the ropes in his "unpaid" stint with BO at LSU. He'll come back as HC and they'll rename Stambaugh to D'Alesio.

Sadly JT seems to be going off the deep end  with the good ole boy system :'(

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: ysubigred on February 07, 2020, 10:42:28 AM ---My two cents for what it's worth (no dog in the fight) just a casual fan.

MoRon and JT are going the cheap route to coaching until Donald D'Alesio is done learning the ropes in his "unpaid" stint with BO at LSU. He'll come back as HC and they'll rename Stambaugh to D'Alesio.

--- End quote ---

Who said Dalesio’s job at LSU was unpaid?

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: Kandrase on February 07, 2020, 11:11:07 AM ---
--- Quote from: ysubigred on February 07, 2020, 10:42:28 AM ---My two cents for what it's worth (no dog in the fight) just a casual fan.

--- End quote ---

Who said Dalesio’s job at LSU was unpaid?

Sorry I skimmed the article and thought I seen a comment about an unpaid position.

https://footballscoop.com/the-scoop-...bruary-2-2020/

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version