YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

The Gerry Faust era I mean Tim Tyrrell era begins the joke is on us!

<< < (2/4) > >>

YSUGO:
Good point lol!

FOOTBALLFEVER:
We should call the Bison and see how they would conduct a coaching search in this particular situation

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on February 06, 2020, 04:51:43 AM ---We should call the Bison and see how they would conduct a coaching search in this particular situation

--- End quote ---

Since they are successful, they just want to keep the system going. That’s why their last two coaches have been promoted coordinators from their own team.

Kinda the same thing at Mount Union, they just want to keep things going so they promoted their offense coordinator.

Our situation is so different because we need a total culture change

YSUFANSINCE1990:
  It can't be worse than the Pelini era.  Losing to Butler, 2-6 conference record this past year.  Let's be real, the Pelini era was a bust.  I give him all the credit in 2016, and the win at E. Washington one of the best in school history.  Other than that year, garbage.

Let's give Tyrrell a chance and support him.

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: YSUFANSINCE1990 on February 06, 2020, 08:21:06 AM ---  It can't be worse than the Pelini era.  Losing to Butler, 2-6 conference record this past year.  Let's be real, the Pelini era was a bust.  I give him all the credit in 2016, and the win at E. Washington one of the best in school history.  Other than that year, garbage.

Let's give Tyrrell a chance and support him.

--- End quote ---

Credit for going to a NC game with Wolfords recruits! As they faded away so did his football teams. I WAS a big fan of Bo, I thought he could bring back YSU to the 90's glory days but I believe he left an empty cupboard for the next guy and this football program is now the laughing stock of all of 1FCS let alone the MVFC.

Bottom line: Bo was a miserable recruiter and the players he recruited were quitter's. No consistency, no heart no Grit like the saying goes (Grit U)  ::)

Moving on I'll support the new HC, actually with the state of the program we might not see results for quite a while   fb

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version