YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

The next YSU Head Football Coach

<< < (19/41) > >>

ytownchief22:
Monty is definitely one of the names at the top of the list.

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on February 03, 2020, 01:08:24 PM ---Monty is definitely one of the names at the top of the list.

--- End quote ---

Any names on the top of the list that haven't been mentioned or ruled out yet?

Wick250:

--- Quote from: YSU FAN#34 on February 03, 2020, 11:38:30 AM ---I’d rather lose every game in 2020 with any old interim coach off the street, so that we have proper time to find a real HC for the future, rather than find someone haphazardly last minute with a three year contract.

--- End quote ---

I agree with this.  If we can't find anyone that we are truly happy with, an interim coach is a good solution.  I could live with Carl on a one-year contract, with the stipulation that he must go 7-4 (5-3) minimum to even be considered for the full time job.

YSUFANSINCE1990:
 Whether for one year, one month, or one day, Carl is not going to be the coach.  He was told last week that he would not interview for the job.  He was not among those interviewed in Canton. 

Wick250:
I add this as comic relief.  Many of you will remember the banned poster who called himself Paladin.  He is currently pontificating on a high school site called Yappi Football that has a thread about the YSU opening.  He has stolen every scrap of information secured by chief, 1990, and others and presented it there as his own "findings."  Still the consumate loser.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version