YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

The next YSU Head Football Coach

<< < (18/41) > >>

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Why Canton? Could they be considering Nate Moore H.C. of Massillon

Double ET:
I am guessing.

YSU conducted many major searches/interviews (Deans, Provost..... VPs) at major regional airports such as PIT, CLE and CAK where applicants flown in.

Canton is the home of CAK.

YSU FAN#34:
I’d rather lose every game in 2020 with any old interim coach off the street, so that we have proper time to find a real HC for the future, rather than find someone haphazardly last minute with a three year contract. 

ysupenguins14:

--- Quote from: go guins on February 03, 2020, 09:16:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: ysupenguins14 on February 03, 2020, 08:39:55 AM ---Good for D’Alesio, the D-line was the only consistent position group on the team throughout Pelini’s tenure and especially this past season.

--- End quote ---
Yes, that's true, but give me Rivers Moss, Smith, Reed, Cook et. al. and I'LL have a good DL!  I'm with the unpaid job in LSU as the best for him.

--- End quote ---
You're right about him having a lot of talent to work with, but it still was the only group that came to play week in and week out.  It was going to be very difficult for any of his assistants to find good jobs this late into the offseason.  I think many of his assistants will have trouble finding any jobs now because of how late it is and because many lacked any prior experience before coming here.  Hopefully we have a better group of assistants this time around. 

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on February 03, 2020, 09:55:59 AM ---
--- Quote from: YSUFANSINCE1990 on February 03, 2020, 08:25:51 AM --- Strollo did day long interviews in Canton this past Saturday.   Could have a new coach soon.

--- End quote ---
Based on this and your most recent post about Curt being out, who do you think we are getting? Any name not already mentioned here?

--- End quote ---

Lou Holtz!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version