YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

The next YSU Head Football Coach

<< < (17/41) > >>

YSUFANSINCE1990:
 Strollo did day long interviews in Canton this past Saturday.   Could have a new coach soon.

ysupenguins14:
Good for D’Alesio, the D-line was the only consistent position group on the team throughout Pelini’s tenure and especially this past season.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ysupenguins14 on February 03, 2020, 08:39:55 AM ---Good for D’Alesio, the D-line was the only consistent position group on the team throughout Pelini’s tenure and especially this past season.

--- End quote ---
Yes, that's true, but give me Rivers Moss, Smith, Reed, Cook et. al. and I'LL have a good DL!  I'm with the unpaid job in LSU as the best for him.

YSUFANSINCE1990:
  Indiana State's Curt Mallory is out.  Said he was flattered, but not interested.  I hope we don't have to settle for a coach and bring back Montgomery.  He was a bust as a head coach.

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: YSUFANSINCE1990 on February 03, 2020, 08:25:51 AM --- Strollo did day long interviews in Canton this past Saturday.   Could have a new coach soon.

--- End quote ---
Based on this and your most recent post about Curt being out, who do you think we are getting? Any name not already mentioned here?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version