YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

The next YSU Head Football Coach

<< < (16/41) > >>

peteonastick:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on February 01, 2020, 09:08:19 AM ---Don’t see nothing special here if Mallory.  He had one good year and he beat us big deal.  They lost do Dayton last year and if anything the season was mediocre and mirrored ours. Beat the real bad teams and had offensive struggles at times.  But if him I will give him a chance.  Don’t know his recruiting style etc.  But I think he likes to run the ball.

--- End quote ---

Yea...and we lost to a lowly Butler with Pelini so...

FOOTBALLFEVER:
The one thing that stands out to me is Mallory was able to win 7 games in 2018 after going 0-11 his first year. If anyone needs a program turned around we certainly do. I also like the coaching experience he has had throughout the MAC and Big Ten even though it was mostly position related. He has been known to steal recruits from Ball State and Miami,Oh on a regular basis. Every time pelini went to the Hoosier to recruit he would always come back empty handed and the players he targeted picked the sycamores. I will support whoever as long as it isn't Carl

ytownchief22:
D'Alesio is headed to LSU with Bo as a defensive analyst.

goodnews:
LAUGHABLE...  What else can u say? Some can play.  Some can coach. He can do neither. 

YSUGO:

--- Quote from: goodnews on February 02, 2020, 07:20:56 PM ---LAUGHABLE...  What else can u say? Some can play.  Some can coach. He can do neither.

--- End quote ---

Top ten oost of this young year!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version