YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

The next YSU Head Football Coach

<< < (8/41) > >>

The YO Show:
I think we may have issues finding a coach that will want to come here for what we will pay that is a good fit and meets the qualifications we on this board are looking for.

We either will go browns route and take someone that is young and up and coming with no head coaching experience, or we are gonna get someone with a shaky track record who does have head coaching experience. It's really late to be looking for a coach this year. This is my prediction.

ytownchief22:
YSU in talks with Vince Marrow. Looking like a deal will get done but not yet.

YSUGO:
Looks like he is a excellent recruiter.  Is he an ex mooney alumni and we better surround him with some experienced coordinators. Looks like another wolf  type hire

Wick250:
Chief,

You are the best source of information on this site, and I believe you.  But I'm having a hard time digesting why a top SEC assistant would take a 400K pay reduction to become a head coach at a FCS school.  Also, given the dire situation of our football program, can we really gamble on anybody that lacks head coaching experience on the collegiate level?

YSUGO:
Coach Montgomery wins award.  https://www.prweb.com/releases/football_scoop_astroturf_present_annual_coach_of_the_year_honors/prweb16843435.htm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version