YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

The next YSU Head Football Coach

<< < (5/41) > >>

Wick250:
Since Mallory falls into our price range, he certainly is interesting.  He has very little to work with at Indiana State.  Poor stadium, no indoor training facility, no media interest, no regional recruiting base compared to YSU, no fan support at a basketball school.  Yet he has certainly overachieved there.  Winning record in 2018 but doomed last fall when he lost his quarterback early in the season.  That did not stop him from embarrassing Pelini both years.  I wonder if he would be interested.  Everything his program lacks in Indiana he would have here.

YSUGO:
Vince Marrow?  https://kentuckysportsradio.com/football-2/vince-marrow-could-be-a-candidate-for-the-youngstown-state-head-coaching-vacancy/

Kandrase:
We should interview Vince Kehres from Mount Union. He was just hired as Toledo’s DC

HappyPenguin:
We need someone who's proven they can be a HC. I don't care about what level, but I'm tired of hiring coordinators and finding out they are awesome coordinators but suck as head coaches.

That's a losing strategy.

Coach Shane was a disaster as a HC. No thanks.

Not sold on Carl either. Nothing there fills me with confidence from his last HC gig  :-X

If its those 2 clowns versus a D2 HC, give me the D2 guy. Especially if he's young.

YSU1:
in other words do not follow the Cleveland Browns strategy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version