YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

The next YSU Head Football Coach

<< < (38/41) > >>

YSUFANSINCE1990:
I am hearing Saturday for sure.  Don't know when or where.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on February 06, 2020, 07:56:00 AM ---Grow up and discuss the topic. The mere fact that you consider the word "trash" to be a racist statement shows just how racist you are. FYI, most of the trash in Florida has white skin, as do I. As does much of Broward County. I am merely giving you reasons why a hire like this could possibly be made. Chaminade is in Broward County. You either live in Miami, or the Everglades. Here is the first sentence of the the school's mission statement: "Chaminade-Madonna seeks to provide a safe and family-oriented environment where students can learn and mature into caring leaders in our society." If you have to address safety right off the top...draw your own conclusion.

--- End quote ---

So he got hired because he can relate to the "trash" kids? Got it. You need serious help mentally.

ytownchief22:
Not sure about an announcement Wick.... Not sure what the hold up is.

IAA Fan:
Chief ...attack all you want; your justifications still fall far short. I am the only one on the board looking at reason why such poor move could be made. I mean tell me a college football reason, besides being here almost 20-years ago. Gee any assistants showing success at the collegiate level? When you run down to Florida to bring a recruit up here, "it ain't for an education". It is to play ball. It is a completely different mindset than catching a local recruit with a partial to try an get his degree.

The only reason you need to say as to why you would hire Montgomery comes from the YSU record book. Recent experience. Also, to say that he could not coach a QB? Just take a look in our record book at all of the relevant stats for QBs. They are all held by Montgomery-coached QB's. Again attacking the messenger does not negate the message. You are scratching your head just as hard as the rest of us.

peteonastick:
Doug Phillips got the job.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version