YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

The next YSU Head Football Coach

<< < (35/41) > >>

YSUGO:
No I was responding to chief sorry.  I guess what bothers me is teams like Indy ST  and WIU with little Capital and substandard resources and facilities could get a college experienced coach.  But the best we could do is a HS coach.  Just plain don’t understand!  I guess in 3 years we will know.

nova75:
Tyrell’s qualification is that he is willing to work for the absurdly low salary paid here. It’s a step up for him. If the university insists on running a bare bones athletic department they should drop all sports to D II.

YSUGO:

--- Quote from: nova75 on February 05, 2020, 09:17:46 PM ---Tyrell’s qualification is that he is willing to work for the absurdly low salary paid here. It’s a step up for him. If the university insists on running a bare bones athletic department they should drop all sports to D II.

--- End quote ---

I think you hit the nail on the head. 

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on February 05, 2020, 09:14:25 PM ---No I was responding to chief sorry.  I guess what bothers me is teams like Indy ST  and WIU with little Capital and substandard resources and facilities could get a college experienced coach.  But the best we could do is a HS coach.  Just plain don’t understand!  I guess in 3 years we will know.

--- End quote ---

Don’t forget he was an assistant coach here before coaching high school.  if his resume was reversed would you be as upset?

ytownchief22:
You rip on this hire, go talk to your boy JT. He is the one who got this done. This is his guy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version