YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

The next YSU Head Football Coach

<< < (3/41) > >>

peteonastick:
Heard that Shepas is in the mix.  Need to cut the Mooney umbilical now!

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on January 27, 2020, 06:33:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: YSUGO on January 27, 2020, 04:08:19 PM ---I want an offensive coach that can recruit Ohio and Florida.  I know I will get my head beat in but I want Shane Montgomery, or what about Brian Wright.  He just took a D2 gig.

--- End quote ---

Always a coach Shane fan here. I am concerned about Wright being capable, but I always liked him. He needs some Head-coaching experience for me to feel more comfortable.

--- End quote ---
Shane did more for the program then most people realize plus he was a very good recruiter. When he left along with Bricillo this program did a 360 degree turn for the worse. The Culture and discipline was simply know more..Shane should be strongly considered if he wants to return

Wick250:
You guys do realize that assistant coaches at P5 schools make 2x or even 3x the salary that we can pay our head coach.  It is a different world from the days when we hired Tressel.  Lower your expectations. 

This is exactly why some of us have been harping about the bloated number of athletic administrators and the poor pay for our coaches.  I'm afraid you are about to see the concrete ramifications of this misguided policy.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Your correct wick..Was wanting to throw Zordich in the mix then I found out Michigan's assistants are getting paid anywhere from 600,000 to a mill a year

ytownchief22:
Shane was a disaster as a HC at Miami. The team got worse every single year he was there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version