YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Bo-LSU

<< < (2/9) > >>

goodnews:
I would say INTERIM but nothing more and that's a stretch considering his history.  Can you imagine having 1 coach with recruiting experience and in-game coaching knowledge? 

And total BS telling a state institution they have to commit to 3 years and $250,000 (likely contract) a year cause he wants his brother to have a job. 

Wick250:
Three years ago right after the championship run, this would have been perceived as a disaster.  Now, if this transpires, I expect that the reaction from the community will be a collective yawn.

ytownchief22:
Carl wouldn't be the worst choice

The YO Show:
According to Dana Balash, he texted Bo Pelini if there was any truth to this report, and Pelini responded with a one word text "no"

YSUFANSINCE1990:
  Highly unlikely that Pelini is going anywhere.  Carl won't get the job here, and Bo Pelini knows his brother will struggle to get a meaningful job anywhere else, so Bo likely to stay.

What has Carl done to show anyone he deserves this job?  Losing record at Florida Atlantic, I believe 6-17, and he was involved in a scandal.  Even with a huge local donor pushing for him, he couldn't get the head coaching job at lowly Bowling Green.   

The Pelini era at YSU has underachieved, and Carl has been part of the problem for 4 of the 5 years.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version