YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Bo-LSU

<< < (5/9) > >>

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Last DC there made 2.5 million per year..Bo's contract would be equal or greater to that

Wick250:
In his fifth season, with his own players, Pelini went 2-6 in the league, including losses to garbage like Southern Illinois, South Dakota, and Indiana State.  Kindly explain to me why anybody would care if he departed?

YSUinBoston:
Who cares?  Go.  Stay.  Eh. 

And...he doesn't get to dictate who gets the job next.  Going 45-30 or whatever isn't good enough to have that kind of influence.  One fluky playoff run simply isn't enough.  This dude is Heacock with a bigger name.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on January 24, 2020, 10:13:40 PM ---In his fifth season, with his own players, Pelini went 2-6 in the league, including losses to garbage like Southern Illinois, South Dakota, and Indiana State.  Kindly explain to me why anybody would care if he departed?

--- End quote ---

Are they really his players if he doesn't recruit? Are they D'Alesio's players?  ;)

YSUFANSINCE1990:
Chief I am hearing the same.  I also heard Marlowe resigned, going to work for family business.  And if it happens, announcement coming today that Pelini to LSU.  Also hearing Carl not getting the job, that he can apply.

I hope he goes, we need a fresh start.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version